Voicelessly melting into each other’s aura… Their eyes were like unlocked gates where the light finally found its way in and out. Two pares of sparkling eyes starting a journey. No words. No disturbing sounds. And yet speaking in thousands of different ways through the light in their eyes 👀
Two souls were smiling at each other. They knew its a long journey ahead of them. With a big chance to fail.
- I was waiting for you since forever.
- We know each other since forever… I was searching for you just a few human years.
- I feel You. Is like arriving home.
- I feel that too. We can rest. Put this armor’s down. We are safe.
- Where have you been?
- I’ve been searching for you for quite a time.
- You have not given up on me.
- No I didn’t. But we are just at the beginning.
- It will be hard. They are pretty hurt and hungry.
- I know.
- Are we going to succeed? To conquer these demons and heal them?
- I don’t know. It looks like a long battle for both.
- You won’t give up on me. Right?
- You will ask me, over and over again….to let you go.
- Please don’t do it.
- I hope I will not. But I might.
- How are these creatures named?
- They call it Ego.
Two souls melted into each other through the eyes of a man and a woman….. Beholding the eternity.
(Anna Konya/ fragment)